Access Data Group operates a private, secure network. The network is specifically designed for high performance, broadband, Internet Protocol traffic using a combination of Point-to-Point (PTP) and Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) configurations. The architecture supports services offering burstable data rates from 1 Mbps through 1000 Mbps. This network architecture provides the most flexibility in customizing our broadband access solutions for business customers.
Access Data Group is located in a state-of-the-art co-location facility The facility is monitored 24x7 by video surveillance and motion detection. Additionally, all access is restricted and controlled.
Internet connectivity is provided by a high-availability, fault tolerant and redundant router structure that offers failover alternate routes.
- Self healing, high capacity network architecture
- Flexible services from 1 Mbps to 1000 Mbps Internet connections
- Symmetrical services supporting bandwidth intensive applications
- Reliable broadband access technology
- 24 x 7 Network monitoring by the Network Operations Centre
- Guaranteed Service Level Agreements
- Dual feed connections to North American Internet backbones